Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Dayton goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The guideline they abide by is based on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these steps to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even if you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Dayton
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Dayton from Vivint. Call (937) 888-2339 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.