Your Dayton CO detectors notify you the instant they find carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can come into your house, and you may not even be aware of it. Luckily, your Dayton monitored carbon monoxide detector can alert you to the first signs of a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire alarms, a high decibel alarm will go off once it detects dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. It also transmits an emergency alert to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can get your family and pets out of the house as emergency help arrives.