How does home monitoring work in Dayton?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart investment for defending your home and family. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Dayton home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis takes place when you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when nobody is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Dayton home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, centralized hub. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio capability letting you talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to request help with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you may still speak with your support team directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Dayton security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a completely connected Dayton smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (937) 888-2339 or fill out the following form to get started.