You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart investment for defending your home and family. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Dayton home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you when you need them most.